COVID 19 – DESTINATIONS PROTOCOLS – PLEASE REVIEW .
Global Travel Update – Highlighted destinations:
• Antigua: Open to Americans and Canadians. Travelers require a negative PCR test taken within 7 days of their flight. Must sign a quarantine form, committing to remain on the property except for certified tours and restaurants. Curfew in effect.
• Barbados: Open to vaccinated travelers only. Passengers must provide a negative PCR test taken within 3 days prior to travel, take a second PCR test upon arrival, and use designated transportation to their approved accommodation. Quarantine time for vaccinated travelers has been reduced to 1-2 days, during which they are free to move around in accordance with the guidelines of the approved property. Curfew 9:00pm-5:00am daily.
• Turks & Caicos: Open to Americans and Canadians with restrictions. Curfew (11pm to 5am) has been extended until June 30, 2021.
• Guatemala: Open to Americans and Canadians with restrictions. Fully vaccinated travelers can enter Guatemala without a negative COVID-19 test. They must have their vaccination card with them and have received their second dose of the vaccine at least two weeks prior to arrival.
• Slovenia: Open to fully vaccinated travelers. Curfew has lifted and some shops are open, however the country is still in Red Tier restrictions until further notice.
Important Note for Returning U.S. and Canadian Passengers:
• U.S.: All American passengers over the age of 2 years must provide one of the following before boarding their flight back into the U.S.
o A negative COVID-19 test result (PCR or Antigen) taken within 3-days prior to boarding.
o Documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 and approved to travel by a doctor.
• Canada: All Canadian passengers over the age of 5 years must provide a negative COVID-19 test result (PCR or LAMP) taken within 72-hours prior to boarding their flight into Canada. Returning passengers will also be tested for COVID-19 on arrival and will be required to stay in a designated hotel for 3 nights at their own expense until the test result is obtained. Those testing positive will be required to quarantine in a designated government facility for 14 days. Those testing negative will be required to quarantine for 14 days at their own accommodation. Travelers with no adequate place to quarantine will be required to quarantine at a designated facility.